Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, August 14, 2009



Picture-of-the-day : watashi no jersey! :)

Yesterday, I received my Okinawan jersey like finally and I'm so effing in love with it. Its so chio, like really chio, I'm kinda obsessed over it and its so chio! I know I repeated 'its so chio' for three freaking times but seriously, its like really chio (make that four) to me. I love the Japanese characters, the Okinawa 'merlion', the number and even the freaking colour of the shirt (its supposed to be red but we girls decided to change it to blue all thanks to someone, sigh we're so noble, yes I know. xD). My jersey is a little long for me but thats okay cause I love wearing oversized shirts. :D And yeah, you guessed it, this is a redundant entry. :D


4:06 PM